Taking care of your family and other people in your life
- Trust & Estate Services2
- Education Funding Strategies1
We understand the unique challenges that successful executives, business owners, and their families face and strive to give our clients time back to enjoy their lives while helping them more confidently and wisely pursue prosperity.
Our focus is on fostering intimate, meaningful client relationships based on trust and respect – upheld by complete wealth management.
Our mission is to understand you and your priorities. To take the time, to ask hard, smart questions and to listen carefully, then to understand, in great detail, exactly where your wealth stands today, and where you'd like it to be tomorrow. We help you design, implement and periodically monitor a customized wealth management strategy that helps you and your family pursue your personal financial goals while managing investment risk. Our wealth management approach is about using wealth to help turn goals into reality.
The Flack Wealth Management team cares deeply about the clients we serve and believe that the only way to fully support their wealth management needs is by limiting the number of investors we support. By doing so, we work to ensure we always have the time and resources to deliver deep client service in every advisory step based on:
- Meaningful Relationships: Because we don't focus on serving transactional needs, we are able to foster long-term relationships where we know clients as investors and individuals. We build meaningful client relationships based on trust and respect - and upheld by complete wealth management. In fact, our team has often formed dear friendships with clients and their families throughout the years.
- Thorough Planning Support: Deep planning support is the foundation of our advisory guidance. We believe that the better we understand the breadth of clients' financial needs, goals, and visions, the better able we are to help them pursue their desired financial life in every wealth stage. With thorough planning support, we can address clients' assets and liabiilities under a united, forward-looking wealth plan based on their unique financial objectives.
- Modern, Skilled Guidance: The financial marketplace and clients' lives continuously evolve. To support tomorrow's objectives, we stay current with the dynamic financial environments and pending legislation changes, as these developments can greatly impact clients' financial outlook and wealth plan.
- Proactive Communication: We believe informed, educated clients make wiser financial decisions. No matter what the markets are doing, we seek to provide calm, clear, and thoughtful advice for logical decision making - and we proactively communicate so clients never feel in the dark about their financial details.
Clients at various stages in their lives count on us to help them find ways to pursue their financial and life goals, including:
Your life and goals change. We have tools to help you keep track of these changes so they can be reflected in your financial strategy.
In 1914, Charles Merrill said, “The interests of our customers must come first.” That’s a commitment that we still honor today. We feel Charles Merrill would be gratified to see how the business he founded continues to place a premium on service and commitment. With the investment insights of Merrill, and with access to the banking convenience of Bank of America, we can deliver services that can help you address virtually every financial challenge you face.
We work primarily with high-net-worth individuals and families. We’ll begin by getting to know you as we explore the following seven priorities together:
Supported by the global resources of Merrill, our team is comprised of talented and experienced individuals committed to building strong client relationships based on trust and personalized service.
The following specialists do not make securities recommendations. Please contact your Merrill Lynch Wealth Management Advisor if you have questions about how a specialist might be able to assist you.
Structured Credit Executive
Senior Wealth Management Lending Officer NMLS # 767182
Learn more about the highly engaging podcast series from Merrill Lynch
We offer you access to the investing insights of Merrill, as well as banking, trust and fiduciary services from Bank of America to help you pursue your goals. We will work to help you stay on track, regardless of what the markets are doing.
1Investment products are offered by Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated.
2Banking products are offered by Bank of America, N.A.
3Insurance and annuity products offered through Merrill Lynch Life Agency Inc.
We understand that both your life and the financial markets can change over time. By periodically checking in to discuss changes in your life and revisiting your financial strategy, our goal is to help you stay on track to achieve what's most important to you.
We'll meet with you periodically to review your goals and the progress you’ve made toward reaching them. We'll also discuss any adjustments needed to your financial strategy to help you stay on course.
Your life and goals change. We can help you keep track of these changes so they can be reflected in your financial strategy.
MyMerrill is your online destination for access to your financial information, secure communications, and a robust offering of tools and capabilities
Your advisor is a click away within our site or mobile apps
You can manage account security with our customizable security capabilities such as touch ID, one time passcode, and other security features
Access to your complete financial life is available with My Financial Picture, Merrill's asset aggregation tool
*Peace of mind is an aspirational state of mind that clients hope to achieve. There are no guaranteed results following completion of the Goals-Based Wealth Management process because markets can fluctuate and investments can lose value. Merrill Lynch Wealth Management Advisors work with clients to help them understand how the goals based wealth management process can help to address their concerns, financial situation and priorities.
There is no substitute for a one-on-one relationship with a Merrill Lynch financial advisor committed to your needs – a caring advisor who can leverage the investment insights of Merrill Lynch and access to the banking convenience of Bank of America to help clients face today’s financial and economic landscape. Let’s work together to help you achieve your goals.
As Merrill Lynch Wealth Management Advisors, we will sort through the financial complexities of your life, helping you build a customized investment strategy to pursue your goals.
We put you first, every day.
Getting to know you is our primary goal.
Drawing from our experience and the best thinking of Merrill, we will build a strategy that reflects your unique needs, priorities and financial situation.
We will work to help you stay on track, regardless of what the markets are doing.