Taking care of your family and other people in your life
- Trust & Estate Services2
- Education Funding Strategies1
We understand the unique challenges that successful executives, business owners, and their families face and strive to give our clients time back to enjoy their lives while helping them more confidently and wisely pursue prosperity.
Our focus is on fostering intimate, meaningful client relationships based on trust and respect – upheld by complete wealth management.
For many successful executives and business owners, finding balance in their personal and professional lives is an ongoing quest. Between family responsibilities, career commitments and vastly complex wealth, these high-net-worth investors rarely have the time and resources required to secure their ideal financial futures.
The Flack Wealth Management Team understands these challenges, and we dedicate our financial advisory service model to supporting executives, business owners and families with in-depth, personalized wealth management services. With over 100 years of collective industry experience, we strive to give clients time back to enjoy their lives while helping them more confidently and wisely pursue prosperity. Our full-service, intimate advisory relationships help clients create, grow and preserve their wealth with tax-sensitive strategies that address more than their investment portfolios. From retirement planning to liability/liquidity planning and beyond, we embrace client's full wealth picture to help them comprehensively manage their financial life for generations.
The Flack Wealth Management team cares deeply about the clients we serve and believe that the only way to fully support their wealth management needs is by limiting the number of investors we support. By doing so, we work to ensure we always have the time and resources to deliver deep client service in every advisory step based on:
- Meaningful Relationships: Because we don't focus on serving transactional needs, we are able to foster long-term relationships where we know clients as investors and individuals. We build meaningful client relationships based on trust and respect - and upheld by complete wealth management. In fact, our team has often formed dear friendships with clients and their families throughout the years.
- Thorough Planning Support: Deep planning support is the foundation of our advisory guidance. We believe that the better we understand the breadth of clients' financial needs, goals, and visions, the better able we are to help them pursue their desired financial life in every wealth stage. With thorough planning support, we can address clients' assets and liabiilities under a united, forward-looking wealth plan based on their unique financial objectives.
- Modern, Skilled Guidance: The financial marketplace and clients' lives continuously evolve. To support tomorrow's objectives, we stay current with the dynamic financial environments and pending legislation changes, as these developments can greatly impact clients' financial outlook and wealth plan.
- Proactive Communication: We believe informed, educated clients make wiser financial decisions. No matter what the markets are doing, we seek to provide calm, clear, and thoughtful advice for logical decision making - and we proactively communicate so clients never feel in the dark about their financial details.
Clients at various stages in their lives count on us to help them find ways to pursue their financial and life goals, including:
Your life and goals change. We have tools to help you keep track of these changes so they can be reflected in your financial strategy.
In 1914, Charles Merrill said, “The interests of our customers must come first.” That’s a commitment that we still honor today. We feel Charles Merrill would be gratified to see how the business he founded continues to place a premium on service and commitment. With the investment insights of Merrill Lynch, and with access to the banking convenience of Bank of America, we can deliver services that can help you address virtually every financial challenge you face.
We work primarily with high-net-worth individuals and families. We’ll begin by getting to know you as we explore the following seven priorities together:
Supported by the global resources of Merrill Lynch, our team is comprised of talented and experienced individuals committed to building strong client relationships based on trust and personalized service.
The following specialists do not make securities recommendations. Please contact your Financial Advisor if you have questions about how a specialist might be able to assist you.
Structured Credit Executive
Senior Wealth Management Lending Officer NMLS # 767182
We along with your tax professional can help you understand how it might affect your investment strategy
We offer you access to the investing insights of Merrill Lynch, trust and fiduciary services from U.S. Trust, and the banking convenience of Bank of America to help you pursue your goals. We will work to help you stay on track, regardless of what the markets are doing.
1Investment products are offered by Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated.
2Banking products are offered by Bank of America, N.A.
3Insurance and annuity products offered through Merrill Lynch Life Agency Inc.
We understand that both your life and the financial markets can change over time. By periodically checking in to discuss changes in your life and revisiting your financial strategy, our goal is to help give you peace of mind* that you're on track to help achieve what's most important to you.
We'll meet with you periodically to review your goals and the progress you’ve made toward reaching them. We'll also discuss any adjustments needed to your financial strategy to help you stay on course.
Your life and goals change. We can help you keep track of these changes so they can be reflected in your financial strategy.
MyMerrill is your destination for access to your financial information, secure communications, and a robust offering of tools and capabilities.
*Peace of mind is an aspirational state of mind that clients hope to achieve. There are no guaranteed results following completion of the Goals-Based Wealth Management process because markets can fluctuate and investments can lose value. Advisors work with clients to help them understand how the goals based wealth management process can help to address their concerns, financial situation and priorities.
There is no substitute for a one-on-one relationship with a Merrill Lynch financial advisor committed to your needs – a caring advisor who can leverage the investment insights of Merrill Lynch and access to the banking convenience of Bank of America to help clients face today’s financial and economic landscape. Let’s work together to help you achieve your goals.
As Merrill Lynch financial advisors, we will sort through the financial complexities of your life, helping you build a customized investment strategy to pursue your goals.
We put you first, every day.
Learn more about the dedicated one-on-one relationship you can have with a Merrill Lynch financial advisor.
Getting to know you is our primary goal.
Drawing from our experience and the best thinking of Merrill Lynch, we will build a strategy that reflects your unique needs, priorities and financial situation.
We will work to help you stay on track, regardless of what the markets are doing.