Taking care of your family and other people in your life
- Trust & Estate Planning Services4
- Education Funding1
We understand the unique challenges that successful executives, business owners, and their families face and strive to give our clients time back to enjoy their lives while helping them more confidently and wisely pursue prosperity.
Our focus is on fostering intimate, meaningful client relationships based on trust and respect – upheld by complete wealth management.
For many successful executives and business owners, finding balance in their personal and professional lives is an ongoing quest. Between family responsibilities, career commitments and vastly complex wealth, these high-net-worth investors rarely have the time and resources required to secure their ideal financial futures.
The Flack Wealth Management Team understands these challenges, and we dedicate our financial advisory service model to supporting executives, business owners and families with in-depth, personalized wealth management services. With over 110 years of collective industry experience, we strive to give clients time back to enjoy their lives while helping them more confidently and wisely pursue prosperity. Our full-service, intimate advisory relationships help clients create, grow and preserve their wealth with tax-sensitive strategies that address more than their investment portfolios. From retirement planning to liability/liquidity planning and beyond, we embrace client's full wealth picture to help them comprehensively manage their financial life for generations.
The Flack Wealth Management team cares deeply about the clients we serve and believe that the only way to fully support their wealth management needs is by limiting the number of investors we support. By doing so, we work to ensure we always have the time and resources to deliver deep client service in every advisory step based on:
- Meaningful Relationships: Because we don't focus on serving transactional needs, we are able to foster long-term relationships where we know clients as investors and individuals. We build meaningful client relationships based on trust and respect - and upheld by complete wealth management. In fact, our team has often formed dear friendships with clients and their families throughout the years.
- Thorough Planning Support: Deep planning support is the foundation of our advisory guidance. We believe that the better we understand the breadth of clients' financial needs, goals, and visions, the better able we are to help them pursue their desired financial life in every wealth stage. With thorough planning support, we can address clients' assets and liabiilities under a united, forward-looking wealth plan based on their unique financial objectives.
- Modern, Skilled Guidance: The financial marketplace and clients' lives continuously evolve. To support tomorrow's objectives, we stay current with the dynamic financial environments and pending legislation changes, as these developments can greatly impact clients' financial outlook and wealth plan.
- Proactive Communication: We believe informed, educated clients make wiser financial decisions. No matter what the markets are doing, we seek to provide calm, clear, and thoughtful advice for logical decision making - and we proactively communicate so clients never feel in the dark about their financial details.
Clients at various stages in their lives count on us to help them find ways to pursue their financial and life goals, including:
Your life and goals change. We have tools to help you keep track of these changes so they can be reflected in your financial approach.
You can’t feel good about your finances unless you know exactly where you are, where you want to go, and how much you may need to get there. We work with you to develop a customized financial strategy, drawing on the best thinking of our firm, to help you with your financial future. We will manage all aspects of your relationship, making it clear what you’re paying for and what you’re getting. As your life and the markets change, we can meet from time-to-time to help make sure you’re on track in pursuing your goals and to adjust your strategy as needed for the journey ahead.
We can offer advice and guidance designed to assist you in making investment-related decisions and trade-offs that can help you reach personally meaningful goals. So whether you’re planning your retirement, saving to buy a home or fund a child’s education, We’ll start by getting to know you and how you feel about the following seven life priorities.:
Supported by the global resources of Merrill, our team is comprised of talented and experienced individuals committed to building strong client relationships based on trust and personalized service.
The following specialists do not make securities recommendations. Please contact your Merrill Lynch Wealth Management Advisor if you have questions about how a specialist might be able to assist you.
Bank of America, N.A.
Senior Wealth Management Lending Officer
Bank of America, N.A.
Learn about the MyMerrill Mobile App.
2 Banking, mortgage and home equity products offered by Bank of America, N.A.
3 Insurance and annuity products offered through Merrill Lynch Life Agency Inc.
4 Trust and fiduciary services are provided by Bank of America Private Bank.
Your life and goals change. As these changes occur, we can update your approach to reflect them.
Your advisor is a click away within our site or mobile apps
You can manage account security with our customizable security capabilities such as touch ID, one time passcode, and other security features
Access to your complete financial life is available with My Financial Picture, Merrill’s asset aggregation tool
We believe there is no substitute for having a relationship with a team of Merrill Lynch Wealth Management Advisors committed to your needs, who can leverage the investment insights of Merrill and offer access to the banking convenience of Bank of America to help clients navigate the financial and economic landscapes. Let’s work together to help you pursue your goals.
We get to know you and your family, your financial situation and what matters most to you.
We will work to help you stay on track, regardless of what the markets are doing.