Taking care of your family and other people in your life
- Trust & Estate Planning Services4
- Education Funding1
Learn more about an advisor's background on
The Joachim Group mission is to understand you and your priorities. To take the time, to ask hard, smart questions and to listen carefully, then to understand, in great detail, exactly where your wealth stands today, and where you'd like it to be tomorrow. We help you design, implement and regularly review a customized wealth management strategy that helps you and your family pursue your personal financial goals while managing investment risk. The team's wealth management approach is about using wealth to help turn goals into reality.
Many financial advisors promise clients “boutique-like” service. While our attention is highly personal and our strategies are fully customized, we describe ourselves less elegantly – as simply being proactive, diligent, and dedicated.
Often, we say, “We are real people serving real people.” Like us, clients are genuine in expressing what they think. As your trusted advisor, we would encourage you to do the same. Here’s what you can expect:
• Each of us has two ears and one mouth (for good reason). We spend most of our time listening. We want to know about your favorite activities and greatest concerns, your kids, career, and what you see as your greatest accomplishment. We will ask similar questions of your spouse. Over time, we will continue to ask questions – so that our recommendations continue to be relevant and timely.
• We want your “saving and spending” to align with the goals you envision. Beyond risk-managed investment strategies, we can introduce efficient and practical ways for you to put money to work and manage cash flow. By helping you optimize both sides of your balance sheet, we can help you preserve capital and, more importantly, your lifestyle.
• We can coordinate with your CPA and attorney – and Bank of America Private Bank (formerly U.S. Trust) specialists – to align tax minimization and estate planning strategies. We also offer access to Bank of America, N.A. for residential, commercial and securities-based lending. (NMLS ID 19676) All information that you provide will be held in the strictest confidence and considered as privileged.
Experience tells us that basic, tried-and-true fundamentals tend to generate consistent and desirable investment returns. Critical to the equation are each client’s investment timeline, need for liquidity, risk tolerance, and overall objectives.
We believe that clients are best served when we:
• “Keep things simple.” In fact, we say that simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. Typically, we favor equities that appear to be undervalued or offer consistent and growing dividends. Our strategies need to make sense to clients (financially and emotionally). We will gladly explain the rationale behind each recommendation.
• “Help clients control what they can.” We can’t control the markets, but we can help mitigate investment risk. We also offer simple, practical ways to manage cash flow. Through Bank of America, N.A. and specialists throughout the firm, we can help clients manage their liabilities and “free up money.”
• “Understand and over-deliver.” Backed by our highly experienced support staff, we are able to deliver a measure of attention that clients may not have experienced previously. Beyond timely responses to clients’ urgent requests, we can proactively help clients anticipate different scenarios. As forward-looking advisors, our goal is to help clients “see around corners” and capitalize on new opportunities.
At The Joachim Group, we serve generations of high-net-worth families in Greater New York and nationwide. Each client has taken a unique path to his or her wealth – and to our door. Many are referred to us by their other trusted advisors, colleagues, and family members.
We work closely with owners of small businesses, senior corporate executives, physicians, attorneys and others whose financial situations are often complex. We also assist clients whose lives are in transition – new retirees, men and women going through divorce or beginning a second marriage, couples facing a health challenge, or having their college graduate move back home.
Enduring relationships tell us that clients respect our ability to help them manage their wealth and enhance their financial wellbeing. We find that our team’s ages and life stages align nicely with those of clients. Through mutual interests and shared values, many have become our close friends. Our mission is to understand you and your priorities. To take the time, to ask hard, smart questions and to listen carefully, then to understand, in great detail, exactly where your wealth stands today, and where you'd like it to be tomorrow. We help you design, implement and regularly review a customized wealth management strategy that helps you and your family pursue your personal financial goals while managing investment risk. Our wealth management approach is about using wealth to help turn goals into reality.
Supported by the global resources of Merrill, our team is comprised of talented and experienced individuals committed to building strong client relationships based on trust and personalized service.
The following specialists do not make securities recommendations. Please contact your Merrill Lynch Wealth Management Advisor if you have questions about how a specialist might be able to assist you.
Employee Benefits Specialist
Bank of America, N.A.
Wealth Management Banking Specialist
Wealth Management Lending Officer
Bank of America, N.A.
Merrill Personal Wealth Analysis™ can help us build and document a personalized plan, centered on your goals and focused on what you want to achieve.
We offer you access to the investing insights of Merrill, trust and fiduciary services from Bank of America Private Bank, and the banking convenience of Bank of America to help you pursue your goals. We will work to help you stay on track, regardless of what the markets are doing.
1 Investment products are offered by Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated.
2 Banking, mortgage and home equity products offered by Bank of America, N.A.
3 Insurance and annuity products offered through Merrill Lynch Life Agency Inc.
4 Trust and fiduciary services are provided by Bank of America Private Bank.
We understand that both your life and the financial markets can change over time. By periodically checking in to discuss changes in your life and revisiting your financial approach, our goal is to help you stay on track to achieve what's most important to you.
We’ll meet with you to review your goals and the progress you’ve made toward reaching them. We’ll also discuss any adjustments needed to your financial approach to help you stay on course.
Your life and goals change. As these changes occur, we can update your approach to reflect them.
MyMerrill is your online destination for access to your financial information, secure communications, and a robust offering of tools and capabilities.
Your advisor is a click away within our site or mobile apps
You can manage account security with our customizable security capabilities such as touch ID, one time passcode, and other security features
Access to your complete financial life is available with My Financial Picture, Merrill’s asset aggregation tool
Helping you reach your goals starts with getting to know you personally. Through understanding what matters most to you, together we can help you create a financial approach that reflects your personality. Only then can we offer an approach that is built around your life priorities and the advice you need to help you address fluctuations in the market and changes in your life. Let’s work together to help you achieve your goals.
As Merrill Lynch Wealth Management Advisors, we will sort through the financial complexities of your life, helping you build a customized investment approach to address your needs and pursue your goals.
We put you first, every day.
We will work to help you stay on track, regardless of what the markets are doing.
We get to know you and your family, your financial situation and what matters most to you.
Drawing from our experience and the best thinking of Merrill, together we will design an approach that reflects your unique needs, priorities and financial situation.