Taking care of your family and other people in your life
- Trust & Estate Services2
- Education Funding Strategies1
The French Parrill Wealth Management Group is singularly focused on working with executives of public and private companies. As a boutique like group within the confines of Merrill Lynch Wealth Management, we are positioned to deliver sophisticated, high-end strategies across four major areas:
1. Private Portfolio Management: utilizing a proprietary framework, individually managed portfolios reflect a family’s overall objectives, risk tolerance, income needs, and return expectations. Proprietary portfolio construction allows us to combine process, philosophy, discipline, and structure. The individualized portfolio delivers a single-source strategy with increased transparency as well as enhanced flexibility and customization. The multi-tiered, rules-based portfolio combines multiple allocation themes with improved tax efficiency.
2. Wealth Forecasting: recommended for all clients, this customized evaluation combines the full power of Merrill's analytic tools to address a client’s unique situation. The analysis will focus on strategic objectives, cash flow and probability analysis, evaluation of stock/option holdings, and asset allocation strategies. Advanced capabilities focus on assessing wealth transfer, philanthropic giving, and advanced concentrated stock strategies. In utilizing the vast analytic and financial modeling capabilities of our firm, we work toward establishing a thorough framework for managing your capital and developing a blueprint for your life strategy. Throughout this process, we fully implement the client’s wealth management strategy by working in tandem with their outside tax and legal advisors.
3. Corporate and Executive Services: the group aligns itself closely with our firm’s corporate and executive services group. Drawing from resources and specialists throughout Merrill Lynch Wealth Management, we are able to deliver a suite of sophisticated services and capabilities to executive clients. Our services for executives include management of concentrated positions via analysis, strategy development, and transaction execution of hedging/monetization strategies. The group is also experienced in 10b5-1 trading plans, stock option exercises, and rule 144/145 transactions. In the corporate services space, the group offers access to customized corporate cash management, stock/option plans, and a full suite of investment banking services.
4. Executive Banking: with each relationship, a personal banking facility is set up to deliver an array of banking services to our clients. This “special account” is also utilized to hold concentrated stock positions, initiate tactical equity strategies, and execute specialized transactions at the request of the client. Banking services could include cash management alternatives, consolidated monthly statements, online banking, direct deposit, check writing, wire transfers, debit/credit cards, and concierge services with Merrill Lynch Wealth Management card program.
It’s important to plan for your financial future, which means getting more than investment advice. We believe you may find value in a one-on-one relationship with someone dedicated to knowing who you are and what you want to accomplish. Someone who knows your kids’ names, how hard you worked to get where you are, how you define a successful life and how you view investing. Our commitment is centered in helping clients achieve their goals by making their needs and wants a priority. Our advice and strategies are guided by what’s important to you, and our success is defined by your satisfaction over time.
Wealth Management is a dynamic, ongoing process. As we focus on you today and help you identify your goals for tomorrow, we can strive to work together throughout life’s ups, downs, triumphs, and transitions. Helping you pursue your goals starts with getting to know you. Our job is to first understand what matters most to you. We will work together to create a financial strategy that reflects your investment personality and is built around your life priorities. We will be here to help you make adjustments to your unique wealth management strategies if and when necessary over time.
We have the experience, knowledge and tools to fully understand each client’s current financial situation and to help them create strategies designed to pursue their short- and long-term objectives. We offer a range of capabilities, including retirement planning and wealth transfer from Merrill Lynch Wealth Management and access to estate planning services and philanthropic solutions through Bank of America.
For corporate executives, we offer guidance for diversification strategies for concentrated stock positions. For business owners, we can help them build company benefit plans and provide access to Bank of America for help in addressing cash flow, lending needs and other challenges. For those nearing retirement, we consider inflation, health care costs and other factors to help them achieve desired lifestyles. We talk with clients periodically and proactively explore opportunities with them.
Drawing upon research in the field of behavioral finance, Merrill developed the Investment Personality Assessment to help us get to know you better as an investor and potentially help you refine your own investing preferences. By gaining a deeper understanding of how you think and feel about investing through this assessment, we can customize the financial strategy we develop together to help you pursue what matters most to you. Our Investment Personality Assessment is one of the ways to help us get to know you - to understand your goals and priorities. These questions will give you a sense of the full assessment and help us provide you with additional insights and resources.
Your life and goals change. We have tools to help you keep track of these changes so they can be reflected in your financial strategy.
Supported by the global resources of Merrill, our team is comprised of talented and experienced individuals committed to building strong client relationships based on trust and personalized service.
The following specialists do not make securities recommendations. Please contact your Merrill Lynch Wealth Management Advisor if you have questions about how a specialist might be able to assist you.
Senior Wealth Management Lending Officer
Bank of America, N.A.
Our experts examine the forces that are changing the world – and how they may impact your life
We offer you access to the investing insights of Merrill, as well as banking, trust and fiduciary services from Bank of America to help you pursue your goals. We will work to help you stay on track, regardless of what the markets are doing.
1Investment products are offered by Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated.
2Banking products are offered by Bank of America, N.A.
3Insurance and annuity products offered through Merrill Lynch Life Agency Inc.
We understand that both your life and the financial markets can change over time. By periodically checking in to discuss changes in your life and revisiting your financial strategy, our goal is to help you stay on track to achieve what's most important to you.
We'll meet with you periodically to review your goals and the progress you’ve made toward reaching them. We'll also discuss any adjustments needed to your financial strategy to help you stay on course.
Your life and goals change. We can help you keep track of these changes so they can be reflected in your financial strategy.
MyMerrill is your online and mobile destination for access to your financial information, secure communications, and a robust offering of tools and capabilities
It’s easy to seamlessly integrate your Merrill Wealth Management and Bank of America banking accounts online and through our mobile apps with a single click
You can manage account security with our customizable security capabilities such as Face ID/Touch ID, one time passcode and other security features
Your advisor is a click away through our Secure Inbox and texting application
Access to your complete financial life is available with Spending & Budgeting, integrating your Merrill and Bank of America activity into a powerful tool to track your expenses and income
We believe it’s important that you seek the advice and guidance of an experienced Merrill Lynch Wealth Management Advisor who can thoughtfully analyze your situation, identify strategies that address your needs, and clearly communicate them to you. We want to work with you to develop your wealth management strategy for the future.
As Merrill Lynch Wealth Management Advisors, we will sort through the financial complexities of your life, helping you build a customized investment strategy to pursue your goals.
We put you first, every day.
Getting to know you is our primary goal.
Drawing from our experience and the best thinking of Merrill, we will build a strategy that reflects your unique needs, priorities and financial situation.
We will work to help you stay on track, regardless of what the markets are doing.