Planning for healthcare expenses now and in the future
- Long-term Care Insurance3
- Health Savings Account2
- Disability Insurance3
The French Parrill Wealth Management Group is singularly focused on working with executives of public and private companies. As a boutique like group within the confines of Merrill Lynch Wealth Management, we are positioned to deliver sophisticated, high-end strategies across four major areas:
1. Private Portfolio Management: utilizing a proprietary framework, individually managed portfolios reflect a family’s overall objectives, risk tolerance, income needs, and return expectations. Proprietary portfolio construction allows us to combine process, philosophy, discipline, and structure. The individualized portfolio delivers a single-source strategy with increased transparency as well as enhanced flexibility and customization. The multi-tiered, rules-based portfolio combines multiple allocation themes with improved tax efficiency.
2. Wealth Forecasting: recommended for all clients, this customized evaluation combines the full power of Merrill's analytic tools to address a client’s unique situation. The analysis will focus on strategic objectives, cash flow and probability analysis, evaluation of stock/option holdings, and asset allocation strategies. Advanced capabilities focus on assessing wealth transfer, philanthropic giving, and advanced concentrated stock strategies. In utilizing the vast analytic and financial modeling capabilities of our firm, we work toward establishing a thorough framework for managing your capital and developing a blueprint for your life strategy. Throughout this process, we fully implement the client’s wealth management strategy by working in tandem with their outside tax and legal advisors.
3. Corporate and Executive Services: the group aligns itself closely with our firm’s corporate and executive services group. Drawing from resources and specialists throughout Merrill Lynch Wealth Management, we are able to deliver a suite of sophisticated services and capabilities to executive clients. Our services for executives include management of concentrated positions via analysis, strategy development, and transaction execution of hedging/monetization strategies. The group is also experienced in 10b5-1 trading plans, stock option exercises, and rule 144/145 transactions. In the corporate services space, the group offers access to customized corporate cash management, stock/option plans, and a full suite of investment banking services.
4. Executive Banking: with each relationship, a personal banking facility is set up to deliver an array of banking services to our clients. This “special account” is also utilized to hold concentrated stock positions, initiate tactical equity strategies, and execute specialized transactions at the request of the client. Banking services could include cash management alternatives, consolidated monthly statements, online banking, direct deposit, check writing, wire transfers, debit/credit cards, and concierge services with Merrill Lynch Wealth Management card program.
Wealth Management is a dynamic process. As we focus on you today and help you identify your goals for tomorrow, we can strive to work together throughout life’s ups, downs, triumphs, and transitions. Helping you pursue your goals starts with getting to know you and your family. Our job is to first understand what matters most to you. We will work together to create a financial approach that reflects your investment personality and is built around your life priorities. We will be here to help you make adjustments to your wealth management approach if and when necessary over time.
It’s important to plan for your financial future, which means getting more than investment advice. We believe you may find value in a one-on-one relationship with someone dedicated to knowing who you are and what you want to accomplish. Someone who knows your kids’ names, how hard you worked to get where you are, how you define a successful life and how you view investing. Our commitment is centered in helping clients achieve their goals by making their needs and wants a priority. Our advice and financial approach are guided by what’s important to you, and our success is defined by your satisfaction over time.
We have the experience, knowledge and tools to fully understand each client’s current financial situation and to help them create potential solutions designed to pursue their short- and long-term objectives. We offer a range of capabilities, including retirement income planning and potential wealth transfer solutions from Merrill and access to estate planning services and philanthropic solutions through Bank of America.
For corporate executives, we offer guidance for diversification* of concentrated stock positions. For business owners, we can help them build company benefit plans and provide access to Bank of America for help in addressing cash flow, lending needs and other bank-related needs. For those nearing retirement, we consider inflation, health care costs and other factors to help them pursue desired lifestyles. We are available to talk with clients and explore potential opportunities with them.
*Diversification does not ensure a profit or protect against loss in declining markets.
This material should be regarded as general or educational information on healthcare or Social Security considerations and is not intended to provide specific healthcare or social security advice. If you have questions regarding your particular situation, please contact your legal or tax advisor.
Drawing upon research in the field of behavioral finance, Merrill developed the Investment Personality Assessment to help us get to know you better as an investor and potentially help you refine your own investing preferences. By gaining a deeper understanding of how you think and feel about investing through this assessment, we can customize the financial approach we develop together to help you pursue what matters most to you. Our Investment Personality Assessment is one of the ways to help us get to know you - to understand your goals and priorities. These questions will help us provide you with additional insights and resources.
Your life and goals change. We have tools to help you keep track of these changes so they can be reflected in your financial approach.
Supported by the global resources of Merrill, our team is comprised of talented and experienced individuals committed to building strong client relationships based on trust and personalized service.
The following specialists do not make securities recommendations. Please contact your Merrill Lynch Wealth Management Advisor if you have questions about how a specialist might be able to assist you.
Bank of America, N.A.
Wealth Management Lending Officer
Bank of America, N.A.
Merrill Personal Wealth Analysis™ can help us build and document a personalized plan, centered on your goals and focused on what you want to achieve.
We offer you access to the investing insights of Merrill, trust and fiduciary services from Bank of America Private Bank, and the banking convenience of Bank of America to help you pursue your goals. We will work to help you stay on track, regardless of what the markets are doing.
1 Investment products are offered by Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated.
2 Banking, mortgage and home equity products offered by Bank of America, N.A.
3 Insurance and annuity products offered through Merrill Lynch Life Agency Inc.
4 Trust and fiduciary services are provided by Bank of America Private Bank.
We understand that both your life and the financial markets can change over time. By checking in to discuss changes in your life and revisiting your financial approach, our goal is to help you stay on track to achieve what's most important to you.
We’ll meet with you to review your goals and the progress you’ve made toward reaching them. We’ll also discuss any adjustments needed to your financial approach to help you stay on course.
Your life and goals change. As these changes occur, we can update your approach to reflect them.
MyMerrill is your online destination for access to your financial information, secure communications, and a robust offering of tools and capabilities.
Your advisor is a click away within our site or mobile apps
You can manage account security with our customizable security capabilities such as touch ID, one time passcode, and other security features
Access to your complete financial life is available with My Financial Picture, Merrill’s asset aggregation tool
We believe it’s important that you seek the advice and guidance of an experienced financial advisor who can thoughtfully analyze your situation, work with you to identify potential solutions that address your needs, and clearly communicate them to you. We want to work with you to develop your wealth management approach for the future.
As Merrill Lynch Wealth Management Advisors, we will sort through the financial complexities of your life, helping you build a customized investment approach to address your needs and pursue your goals.
We put you first, every day.
We get to know you and your family, your financial situation and what matters most to you.
We will work to help you stay on track, regardless of what the markets are doing.
Drawing from our experience and the best thinking of Merrill, together we will design an approach that reflects your unique needs, priorities and financial situation.